Well, now that it’s not 90 degrees, I think we can actually talk about fall.
There’s something really exciting about the start of a new season. Here are the things I’m looking forward to this fall.
1. Matte nails were a huge look for fall, and I can’t wait to try them out.
2. Doing a massive declutter of the entire house. It’s time again. We are literally bursting at the seams.
3. Drink a hot toddy or two.
4. Go for walks outside with Ellie.
5. Visit a pumpkin patch.
6. Read a few more books. (It’s becoming an addiction again.)
7. Plant mums out front.
8. Find the perfect pair of casual booties.
9. Get my fall wardrobe in gear.
10. Eat a ridiculous amount of butternut squash.
11. Make pumpkin bread. I’ve never made it before, and it’s a favorite of mine to eat.
12. Take Ellie trick-or-treating.
What are you looking forward to this fall?