Well, hello Summer!
I don’t what it is about summer, but no matter how old I get, it still gives me the same feeling of promise and freedom that it did when I was a little girl. And after a snowy, stormy spring, I am ready.
Here are my big plans for this summer. What’s on your wishlist?
1. Eat vegetables from my garden.
2. Visit the zoo.
3. Eat tomato and egg sandwiches.
4. Spend some time at the pool.
5. Celebrate someone’s first birthday.
6. Find a swimsuit (eek!).
7. Master beachy waves.
8. Spend time with friends.
10. Make smores.
11. Read my weight in books.
12. Learn how to make a Pimm’s Cup.
13. See the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the Nelson Atkins Museum.
14. Eat plums, peaches and nectarines.
15. Dine alfresco.