So, it’s officially spring, and even though the weather hasn’t gotten the memo, I’ve got my eye on a fantastic wishlist for the season. Here’s what I’m looking forward to for the next few months.
- Put flowers on my front porch.
- Take lots of walks with Miss E.
- Paint my nails Easter egg inspired hues.
- Eat my weight in strawberries.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Find lots of easy, stylish dresses.
- Stock up on wedges – red, nude, metallic, etc.
- Give my house a much needed spring clean.
- Visit the Nelson with Ellie.
- Have a lovely dinner date with my husband outside.
- Invite friends over for a backyard bbq.
- Inject some color into my wardrobe.
- Try rhubarb. I’ve never had it before and have always been curious.