I think my fall wishlist really reflects the kind of sleepy, time at home I’ve been craving. Here’s it is:
- Visit an apple orchard.
- Place mums on my front porch.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Drink apple cider.
- Plant bulbs.
- Build a fire.
- Watch black and white movies at home.
- Make lots of soups and stews.
- Go on walks around my neighborhood.
- Reacquaint myself with butternut squash.
- Paint my nails fall shades.
- Find riding boots and jeans.
- Host a cozy dinner for friends.
- Wear tweed.
- Perfect my own chili recipe.
- Try canning some fall goodies.
- Explore some of my cookbooks.