Spring is my favorite season. It can be a bit temperamental, but for me, there is always such unexpected and sudden joy when the sun comes out. This week, I’ve composed a wish list of things I’d like to do this Spring.
Spring Wish List
- Have lunch outside with friends.
- Plant vegetables, herbs and flowers in my garden.
- Eat strawberries. And shortcake. With homemade whipped cream.
- Read a book on my patio.
- Take a walk outside.
- Host a brunch.
- Explore the farmer’s market.
- Put potted plants on my front porch. Right now, I’m thinking pansies.
- Have friends over for an afternoon BBQ.
- Add bouquets of tulips to my dining room.
- Pick up some new dresses.
- Paint my toes.
- Make this bread and this.
- Whip up a batch of granola.
- Buy a pair of wedge heels, preferably nude.